Tuesday 2 July 2013

Chapter 1.3- New Realsionships

Screenshot-29
Soon it was time for work and Annabel spent the time getting to know her new co-workers, after all she needs an Heir to carry on her legacy.
Screenshot-36
Being Neat is such a good trait, she always cleans up after herself and even does the laundry so the house contunies to smell nice and look nice, no big piles of dirty laundry and dishes.
Screenshot-57 - Copy
Soon it is Leisure day and Annabel rolled a wish to go to the Summer festival, she made herself some lovely Ice-cream
Screenshot-64
Went roller skating
Screenshot-70
and had a water fight
Screenshot-106
She made Friends with Jared Frio during work hours then rolled a wish to become Good friends so I sent her over to talk with him, she finds out he's single and he asks her to move in so she does
Screenshot-107
This is the new Smithen Home, 2 bedrooms and bathroom downstairs and living room, study, Kitchen, dining and another bathroom upstairs, I customized the house a bit,
Screenshot-108
Lets start with Downstairs, I re-did the whole master bedroom, emptied the other room out for when I need it and brought a shower/bath combo for the bathroom, for someone with quite a lot of money, Jared sure did have cheap furniture. Upstairs, I brought a longer dining table, a better fridge and cooker and a new tv, he had the cheapest one
Screenshot-132
Screenshot-134
Annabel wished to woo-hoo with Jared so I sent them to do that, I hopes she wishes for a baby soon
Screenshot-147
Then they watched the stars together, Annabel is only 8 days away from Adulthood and Jared only 3, I hope she wishes for a baby soon or embarks on some risky woo-hoo, Autonomous Try for baby or I will have to use the substitute rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment