Wednesday 1 May 2013

Chapter 1.2- Baby Bumps and Births and Renovations

After our private Marriage, Me and Gage share a romantic kiss while we makeout under the starts on on a full moon too, How romantic are we.
I can finally afford to build a bathroom with 4 walls and a door so no more trips to the gym to get clean
I also now have a sitting watching tv area and Kitchen/Dining area now if I could just have walls, a Roof and a door, I would be happy.
I am feeling broody so me and Gage try for our Frist child while I am still young and fertile.
Soon it is Leisure day and me and Gage both get the day off work, We head to the festival.
I feel my bump starting to form and a kick, I am going to have an active child, I suppose
                                                     Gage plays shoot in the net
                            I try out rollerskating, I am getting better now, I don't slip and fall down anymore
Then I had an water fight which I won.
and Decided to splash around in the puddle, What can I say, I am a big kid at heart
The Months fly by and soon I am in Labour, I give birth to an Healthy Baby Girl, I call her Chole.and as i suspected she is going to be active, she loves the outdoors and is an Genius.
One Year Later
Today, I got confirmation of my 2nd Pregnancy and I felt the kick, I hope I will get a boy this time.
Chole isn't so little any more, She is an Adorable one year old who is in to everything, 
 
and we finally have a proper home with walls and a roof and an Archways.


No comments:

Post a Comment